Women And Child Development Department, also known as WCD Rajasthan, will publish an official notification of a huge number of 15000 vacancies in the next upcoming months. The notification will for the recruitment of Anganwadi Helper & Worker Posts. According to the information provided by WCD Rajasthan, many job seekers are waiting to apply online for WCD Rajasthan Recruitment. The candidates who are looking for WCD Rajasthan Jobs, it is a great opportunity for them. All job seekers can read the complete eligibility criteria and vacancy details and apply here to WCD Rajasthan Jobs Notification 2021.
You can download here the official notification PDF when the recruitment body release. We’ve given here the details of the vacancy, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, selection process, the application process, exam date, and much more.
WCD Rajasthan Jobs Notification 2021 Basic Details
Conduct By: Women And Child Development Department, Rajasthan
Total number of openings: Approx. 15000
Name of the vacancy: Anganwadi Helper & Worker
Application Process: Online
Job Location: Rajasthan
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Official Site: https://wcd.rajasthan.gov.in/
Candidates must have passed the 8th/10th Examination or equivalent from any reputed Board/Institution in India. Apart from this, candidates should have knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Candidates applying for WCD Rajasthan posts should be between 18 to 35 years of age. The relaxation in the upper age is applicable according to the govt rules regulations.
The complete vacancy is not released yet by WCD Rajasthan Department. Candidates are advised to check the WCD Rajasthan official notification for more details.
WCD Rajasthan Department 2021 Important Dates
Date of Publication: Coming Soon
Opening Date of online application: Coming Soon
Closing Date of online application: Update Soon
Application Form Fees
The application fee of INR 350/- is required to pay for the candidates belonging to the General/OBC category and the application fee of INR 150/- is required to pay for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PH category.
Payment Mode: The payment of aforesaid fees will be through online mode.
A selection will be on the basis of performance on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in written exam and personal interview.
Online Registration Process
- Open the online portal of the WCD Rajasthan Department.
- On the home page of the online portal, select the application link related to the Anganwadi Helper & Worker Vacancy 2021.
- Then register yourself by providing all the required information.
- To fill the application form, enter all the required details like name, father’s name, mobile number, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents in the online application form.
- Pay the processing fee or application fee via online mode.
- Then, press on the submission key to complete the online application process.
- Finally, print the online application form for future use.
WCD Rajasthan Jobs Notification 2021 Exam Date
According to the sources, the WCD Rajasthan Department will release the notification of the Exam Date within 10 to 15 days before conducting the written examination. Candidates are requested to check the official portal of the WCD Rajasthan to get detailed information from time to time.
How to Download Admit Card?
Candidates will be able to download Admit Card from the official site when the recruitment body releases the Admit Card. We’ve given the full process of downloading Admit Card for this written exam.
- Press on the WCD Rajasthan official portal link.
- The home page of this site will be opened on the computer screen.
- Enter your Email Address/Enrollment ID/User ID and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code/Security Code.
- Then, press on the “Submit” button.
- Now, the Admit Card for WCD Rajasthan Written Examination will be displayed on the computer screen.
Online Application Form
Check Latest Recruitment Notification