MP PEB ANM Test Admit Card 2021 (OUT) Download ANM Training Selection Test Hall Ticket
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is the most popular board of India which is working under the state government of Bihar and is going to recruit eligible employees for the post of ANM. It is headquartered in Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) had published a recruitment notification for filling up a total of 220 posts for ANMTST 2020-21. Many aspirants have given the application form for the ANMTST 2020-21. Now, they are waiting for the MP PEB ANM Test Admit Card 2021.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has recently uploaded the admit card for ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST) 2020 on its official site. Candidates who have applied for MP PEB ANM Test 2020 can download the admit card from the official site.
MP PEB Recruitment 2021 Basic Details
Conduct By: MPPEB
Total number of openings: 220
Name of the vacancy: ANM
Category: Admit Card
Application Process: Online
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Job Type: State Govt Jobs
Official Site: https://peb.mponline.gov.in/
Starting date for apply online: 09 January 2021
Last date for apply online: 23 January 2021
Last date for payment of fee: 23 January 2021
Applicants should have cleared the 10+2 or Intermediate from any Recognized Board in India.
See the official website of MP PEB for more qualification details.
Candidates are required to attain the following age limits in order to apply for MP PEB ANM Jobs.
Age limits as on July 01, 2020.
Maximum age 30 years.
Minimum age 17 years.
Relaxation in the upper age will be provided to SC/ST/PH candidates.
Selection will be on the basis of performance on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the ANM Test. The ANM test will be conducted by MPPEB on 15 and 16 February 2021 at various centers of MP ANM.
The applicants belonging to the General/Other state category requires to pay the application fee amounting to Rs. 460/- and the applicants belonging to the Reserved category requires to pay the application fee amounting to Rs. 260/-. The application fee will pay through online modes like Debit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and Others.
Note: The portal fees for MP PEB ANM Test 2020 are Rs. 60/-.
How to Apply for MP PEB ANM Test 2020 Application form?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official site of MP PEB https://peb.mponline.gov.in from 09 January 2021 to 23 January 2021.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Open the link related to the MP PEB official site.
- On the home page of the site, click on the ANM Test 2020 link.
- Read this ANM Test 2020 advertisement carefully.
- Enter the required details like name, father’s name, mobile number, address, etc.
- Upload the required documents of the educational qualification and images of the photograph & signature.
- Then pay the examination fee or application fee through online mode.
- Submit this application form.
- At last, take a print of the form for future use.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Visit the official MP PEB site https://peb.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on the “ADMIT CARD FOR ANM TEST 2020” link.
- Enter the required credentials.
- Click on the Login button.
- Now the ANM Test 2020 Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Finally, take a print of the Admit Card on a good quality paper to be present in the examination hall.