KVS Recruitment 2022- Apply Here for 4014 Posts
KVS Recruitment 2022– Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the official notification for Trained Graduate Teachers, Post Graduate Teachers, and Primary teachers for 4014 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of KVS Departmental Recruitment 2022.
KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
The KVS department vacancy will be active on 4, November 2022, the last date will be 16, November 2022, and the exam date will be updated soon on the official website. Details of KVS departmental recruitment and its registration schedule can be downloaded below in the article
Basic Details about KVS Recruitment 2022
Organization Name- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Post Name- Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher
Total Vacancies- 4014
Application Mode- Online
Focusing Dates | Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 2022
Beginning Date – 4, November 2022
Last Date to Apply – 16, November 2022
Vacancy Details- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 2022
The candidates aspiring to become KVS teachers must check out the detailed category-wise check below-
- Principal – 278
- Vice Principal – 116
- Section officer – 7
- Finance officer – 22
- PGT – 1200
- TGT – 2154
- Head Master – 237
Eligibility criteria Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 2022
The applicants who are planning to appear in the upcoming KVS exam 2022. Candidates must be aware of KVS Academic Qualification & age Limit eligibility criteria has been discussed below in detail.
- PGT- Master’s Degree and B.Ed from a recognized university
- TGT – Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks and B.Ed from an equivalent university
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and a 2-year diploma in Elementary education Proficiency in teaching through Hindi & English medium, Knowledge of working on the computer.
- Principal Post – Master’s Degree with 45% marks from the equivalent university.
- Vice Principal Post – Master’s Degree and B.Ed with 50% marks from a recognized university
Principal and Vice Principal – 35 years to 50 years
For PGTs, TGTs, and Primary Teachers – 35 years and 45 Years
- Principal & Vice Principal – Rs 1500/-
- PGTs – Rs 1000/-
- TGTs – Rs 1000/-
- PRT – Rs. 1000/-
Selection Procedure Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 2022
The selection process is on the basis of a written examination (CBT) to get qualified for KVS.
Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) will be conducted as a Computer – Based test
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, visit the official website kvsangathan.nic.in
- Click on Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT, TGT, PRT Recruitment 2022.
- Click on Apply online button and proceed toward the Application Form.
- Fill out the Application form by using your Mobile number and Email ID.
- Upload the requisite documents Like Aadhar card, Signature and Photograph.
- Submit the form & then finally pay KVS Recruitment 2022 Application Fees.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 2022 – Related FAQs
Q-1. Is negative marking in KVS?
Ans. There is no negative marking in KVS.
Q-2. Is the KVS job transferable?
Ans. Yes, the KVS job is transferable in nature. However, an employee seeking to request transfer within the same station can apply for KVs choice but the such transfer will be considered only against vacancy.
Q-3. How to Apply for the KVS Recruitment process 2022?
Ans. Applicants are required to apply online through the Kendriya Vidyalaya Official website.
Q-4. Is the KVS exam online or offline?
Ans. KVS 2022 Examination will be conducted online mode which will have two phases
Click Here – Apply Online- Will be notified soon