Kerala HC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 55 Assistant Posts
High Court of Kerala has invited the candidates for Kerala HC Recruitment 2021 Notification. According to this notification, there are a total of 55 vacancies that are needed to be filled by Assistant posts. Application for Kerala HC Assistant Recruitment is available for male and female both. Hence, the candidates who are looking for a govt job in Kerala High Court can make their career bright with Kerala High Court.
The prescribed format of the application form will be available from 08 July 2021 to 28 July 2021. Eligible candidates can fill the application form from 08 July 2021. Read below to get more details relating to the Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification.
Important Dates Relating to the Kerala HC Recruitment 2021
Date of opening online application form – 08 July 2021
Date of ending online application form – 28 July 2021
Date of written exam: Update Soon
Application Fee – Kerala HC Recruitment Notification
The applicants belonging to the General/OBC category requires to pay the application fee of INR 450/- and the applicants belonging to the SC/ST/PWD category requires to pay the application fee of INR 0/-. The payment of the application fee will be made through the online mode like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
Selection Process – Kerala HC Assistant Recruitment
The appointment of the candidates on the Assistant post will be made on the basis of the written exam and skill test. Candidates need to go through the latest Kerala HC Recruitment Notification for more information.
Candidates need to attain the following age limits to apply for Kerala HC Assistant Jobs.
Min. Age – 18 Years.
Max. Age – 35 Years.
Relaxation in the upper age is permissible for the candidates relating to the SC/ST/PWD category as per the govt rules.
Qualification Kerala HC Recruitment Notification
Candidates need to hold a Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree / Law Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a Recognized Board/University/Institution in India.
Candidates need to go through the latest official notification for more qualification details.
Pay Scale for Kerala HC Assistant Jobs
The candidates working under the Kerala High Court is entitled to receive Rs. 39300 – 83000 as a salary.
How to Fill the Application Form for Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification?
- Open the online portal of the Kerala HC @ https://hckrecruitment.nic.in/home.php.
- Now a home page will be opened on the screen.
- Click on the link related to Apply Online.
- Fill the online application form with correct details like Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- After entering the required details, submit the application fee by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- Upload the scanned images of the signature, photograph, educational certificate, caste certificate, etc.
- Now, submit the application form after reading the complete details.
- At last, take a print of this form for future use.