Hyderabad University Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 38 Posts
The University of Hyderabad released the notification for professor jobs with a total number of 38 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Hyderabad University Recruitment through the official website uohyd.ac.in. Hurry up! Because today is the last date for the application form. We are providing the direct link in the article you can apply from there. Candidates should have certain educational qualifications including Master’s/Ph.D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with experience as mentioned in the notification.
Short Information about Hyderabad University Recruitment 2022
Recruitment Name – Hyderabad University
Post Name – Professor
Total Vacancies – 38
Job Location – Hyderabad
Mode of Application – Online
Official Website – uohyd.ac.in
The Applicants who are interested in the recruitment and complete the eligibility criteria can read the official notification from the link given at the end of this page.
Focusing Dates Hyderabad University Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date to Apply – 6, October 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 10, November 2022
Vacancy Details for Faculty Post 2022
- Professor – 14
- Associate Professor – 20
- Assistant Professor – 4
The candidates must know the eligibility criteria Academic Qualification and age criteria before applying for recruitment.
Ph.D. Degree master’s degree with 55% marks and Master’s Degree with 55% Marks.
The Maximum Age criteria for recruitment is 65 years.
The Candidates Application fee is – Rs.1000/-
For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates
- Candidates’ previous record and performance in the interview
- Demonstration class
How to Apply for Hyderabad University Recruitment 2022?
- Interested applicants must visit the official website of uohyd.ac.in
- Read the official notification before you apply
- Register yourself and after that click on the Apply Online option.
- Fill out all the basic details about you
- Upload all the required documents for the application form.
- Preview the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.