Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s (HSSC) new notification is out on 27, September 2022. A total of 7471 vacancies are announced for various subjects like Science, Social studies, and English. Staff selection commission recruits applicants as Trained Graduated Teachers (TGT) in Government Schools of Haryana. Check all the necessary details below-
Haryana TGT Notification 2022- Important Information
Organization Name- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Post Name- Trained Graduated Teachers (TGT)
Mode of Application- Online
Categorized- Government Jobs
Notification Release Date- 27, September 2022
Application Start Date- 5, October 2022
Application End Date- 26, October 2022
The Total of 7471 vacancies was released for the post-subject-wise details of vacancies are mentioned below:-
Rest of the Haryana Cadre
- TGT English- 1751
- TGT Home Science-73
- TGT Music-10
- TGT Physical Education-821
- TGT Arts-1443
- TGT Science-1297
- TGT Urdu-21
- TGT Hindi-106
- TGT Sanskrit-212
- TGT Urdu-100
- TGT Science-234
- TGT Mathematics-93
- TGT Music-01
- TGT Physical Education-246
- TGT Arts-260
- TGT Social Studies-83
- TGT Home Science-06
General Male/Female- Rs.150/-
General Female (Haryana resident)- Rs.75/-
SC/BC/EWS for Male- Rs.35/-
SC/BC/EWS for Female- Rs.18/-
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit 10+2/B.A./M.A.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 50% Marks
- B.Ed from a recognized university
- Professional teaching for Hindi and English Subjects
Minimum Age- 18 years
Maximum Age- 42 years
Age Relaxation as per the government rules
Candidates are selected on the basis of Written tests and Socio-economic for the post.
Way to apply | Haryana TGT Recruitment 2022
- The Applicants need to click on the official website link given below.
- Then, Register for Haryana TGT Recruitment with a valid Mail and Contact number.
- Once the Registration process is completed preview all the details of your application form.
- Upload you’re all the required documents for the post.
- Pay the application fees and click on submit button.
- The form will be on your screen then download it and take out a printout for future reference.
Apply Online-will update soon