CGHS Recruitment 2022-23 For MTS/LDC Assistant 98 Posts
CGHS Recruitment 2022-23 – Central Government Health job vacancy notification is released for the posts of Multi-tasking Staff and Lower Division Clerk beginning on 10, November 2022 for 98 posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website cghs.gov.in of the Central Government Health Scheme 2022.
CGHS Recruitment 2022-23 – Notification Details
Name of Organization – Central Government Health Scheme
Post Name – Pharmacist (Allopathic), Nursing Officer, Multi-Tasking Staff Lower Division Clerk,
Junior Health Administrative Assistant (Lower Division Clerk).
No. of Post – 98
Job Location – Nagpur, Mumbai
Category – Central Government Jobs
Official Website – cghs.gov.in
Beginning Date – 10, November 2022
Last Date – 25, November 2022
The Total Number of vacancies is 98 for Central Government Health Scheme
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Medical Attendant) at CGHS Mumbai – 35
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) at CGHS Mumbai – 21
- Junior Health Administrative Assistant (LDC) – 6
- Lower Division Clerk – 22
- Multi-Tasking Staff at CGHS Nagpur– 8
- Nursing Officer – 3
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) at CGHS Nagpur – 3
- 12th class pass with Physics, chemistry, biology, and Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and Bachelor’s degree in (B Pharma) – Pharmacist (Allopathic)
- B.Sc Nursing (honors) – Nursing Officer
- 10th class pass from the recognized university – Multi-Tasking Staff
- 12th pass from the recognized board – Lower Division Clerk
The Age limitation of CGHS is 37 years and the age relaxation will be provided to the applicants per the government rules.
Eligible Candidates will be called for Interviews and Interview based candidates will be selected for CGHS.
Way to Apply for CGHS Recruitment 2022-23
Applicants visit the official website of the Central Government Health Scheme cghs.gov.in
Before applying for the Recruitment candidates must read the official notification.
Fill out all the essential details
Upload the necessary details for the application form once you preview it before you click on submit.
Take the printout for future use.