The Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) is taking applications on 12 vacancies for the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant and Jr Stenographer on its official website https://cftri.res.in against the advertisement number of Rec.02/2021. Therefore, the candidates who are eligible for CFTRI Vacancies can start applying from 1 July 2021. As per the information provided by CFRI, the application process for these vacancies will begin from 1 July 2021. It will be ended by CFTRI officials by 30 July 2021. Interested candidates can make their careers bright with CFTRI Recruitment Notification 2021. In this article, we’re going to share with you all the important details like educational qualification, age limits, application fee, important dates, the application process, selection process, etc.
CFTRI Recruitment 2021: Overview
Conduct By – Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
Name of Vacancy – Stenographer & Secretariat Assistant
Total Vacancies – 12
Application Mode – Online
Job Category – CFTRI Jobs
Job Location – India
Official Site – https://cftri.res.in
CFTRI Recruitment 2021 Notification
The CFTRI Recruitment 2021 notification has been released by the higher members of the CFTRI on 28 June 2021. Eligible candidates can check all the important details about CFTRI Recruitment Notification.
Date of commencement of online application form – 1 July 2021
End Date for submission of online application form – 30 July 2021
Date of Exam – Update Soon
Date of Admit Card – Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria for CFTRI Recruitment 2021
Before applying to this job, candidates are requested to check the eligibility conditions.
Essential Qualification –
Candidates should have a 10+2 Class pass or equivalent qualification from a Recognized Board/Institution in India.
Required Age Limits –
The age of the candidates should not be more than 28 years as on the last date of the application form.
Relaxation in the upper age is applicable for all the reserved categories like SC/ST/PH, etc.
The candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria required for the post of CFTRI Junior Secretariat Assistant and Jr Stenographer can apply by the use of the CFTRI Board online portal on or before 30 July 2021.
Steps to Apply Online –
- First of all, visit the official website of CFTRI @ https://cftri.res.in.
- Now, a new web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Current Openings” option.
- After, select the desired post to which you want to apply.
- Registered yourself to be filled the application form.
- Enter all the correct details like Personal Details, Qualification Details, etc.
- Pay the application fee through internet banking, debit card, credit card, etc.
- Now, upload the scanned photo, sign, and required documents.
- To be finished this application process, submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of this duly filled form for future reference.
Application Fee CFTRI Recruitment
Candidates need to visit the official notification for the application fee details.
The selection process for CFTRI Jr. Stenographer Recruitment Notification will be done based on the following stages.
Document Verification & Final List
Related Links –