Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022
Tribal Affairs Department has released the official notification for primary teacher recruitment for the total number of 11098 teachers in the schools of 43 districts. Interested candidates can apply through the apply online link given at the end of this page and visit the official website of the Tribal Affairs Department.
Basic Information about Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022
Name of Organization – Tribal Affairs Department
Post Name – Primary Teacher
Vacancy – 11098
Mode of Application – Online
Official Website – trc.mponline.gov.in
For the Important dates related to Tribal Affairs Department vacancy applicants can check all the details below:-
- Beginning Date – 17, November 2022
- Final Date to Apply – 24, November 2022
Vacancy Details | Tribal Affairs Department
A total of 11098 posts of primary teachers will be filled in Madhya Pradesh. Out of this, 2790 posts will be recruited for guest teachers and 8308 posts for general applicants.
Recruitment will be done for eight primary teachers in Bhopal and 2 posts in the Indore district.
Most of the recruitment will be done in the Mandla district.
1155 teachers will be recruited in Mandla,
Dindori – 1061
Dhar – 869
Alirajpur – 1379
Jhabua – 1771
Badwani – 1709
Shahdol – 551
Khargone – 571
The applicants must know the eligibility classification before applying for Recruitment.
- Graduation with 50% Marks and 2 Year’s Diploma in Elementary Education
- Bachelor Degree
- Master’s Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks
- Ed Exam Passed.
The Age Limitations required for Tribal Affairs Department 2022 are between 18 years to 40 years.
Unreserved Category: Rs 200
Reserved Category: Rs 150
Required Documents Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Class 10th and 12th Certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree Mark sheet
- Reservation Certificate
- Certificate of D.El.Ed
- Mark sheet of B.Ed
Way to apply for Tribal Affairs Department 2022
- The registration process for this recruitment will start on 17 November 2022, which is 24 November 2022. For registration, candidates will have to visit the official website trc.mponline.gov.in.
- Fill out all the details of the application carefully.
- Upload the recent colored photograph and signature.
- Preview the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Click Here to Apply Online