Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 | 50 Assistant Commandant Posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 : Indian Coast Guard has invited the candidates for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification. The notification is for the recruitment of 50 Assistant Commandant posts. Application for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant posts is available only in online mode. Hence, the candidates who are interested in this vacancy can utilize this opportunity.
The link to apply online will be activated on 04 July 2021. People can apply from 04 July 2021. In this article, we’re going to share all the important details like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application fee, Selection Process, etc.
Date of Publication: 01.07.2021
Application form start Date: 04.07.2021
Last Date for Apply: 14.07.2021
Date of Preliminary exam: August 2021
Final Selection Test: September/October 2021
Merit List/Result: Not Notified
Application Fee Relating to the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
According to the information provided by Indian Coast Guard officials, there will be no application fee.
Candidates should be born between 01-07-1997 to 30-06-2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Age relaxation: The relaxation in the upper age will be provided to the SC/ST/PH category candidates.
Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Total Vacancy: 50 Vacancies
Post-wise vacancy details:
Asst Commandant GD – 40 Posts
Asst Commandant – Technical – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria relating to the Indian Coast Guard Jobs
Candidates need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree with min 60% marks from any recognized University.
For more details, please go to the official Indian Coast Guard Website.
Selection Process Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment Notification
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the following stages.
Apply Online – Registration/Login
Download Recruitment Notification – Click Here
Official Site – Click Here
How to fill the application form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment?
The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form for the post of Assistant Commandant only from 04 July 2021 to 14 July 2021.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Open the official site of the Indian Coast Guard @ https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- On the home page of the site, click on the link stated “Recruitment/Career”.
- Read the Indian Coast Guard advertisement carefully.
- Fill the application form by entering the required details.
- Now, pay the application fee through online mode.
- After, upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- After submitting the application form, check the duly filled form carefully.
- At last, you are required to take a printout of the form for future reference.